The clinical pathology laboratory offers standard analyses on various animal species.
Hematology (Siemens Advia 120)
- Complete blood counts: Red blood cell count, hemoglobin, hematocrit, MCV, MCH, MCHC, platelet count, white blood cells, WBC differential count, cell morphology, reticulocyte count
Coagulation (Siemens Sysmex CA560)
Clinical Chemistry (Siemens Advia 1200)
- Liver enzymes : ALT, ALP, AST, GGT
- Lipid panel: total cholesterol, LDL, HDL, triglycerides
- Others: electrolytes (sodium, potassium, chloride, calcium, phosphorus), proteins (albumin, globulins, total), renal markers (creatinine, urea nitrogen), creatine kinase, glucose
- Quantitative: sodium, potassium, chloride, total protein quantitative, creatinine, calcium, inorganic phosphorus, urea nitrogen
- Semi-quantitative: Specific gravity, pH, color and appearance, protein, glucose, bilirubin, ketones, occult blood, urobilinogen, microscopy of sediment
- Cardiac markers: Troponin-I, FABP (Fatty Acid Binding Protein)
- Insulin, inflammatory markers, others
Blood Gas analysis (Nova Biomedical CCX)
- pH, PO2, PCO2, SO2%, hemoglobin, hematocrit, sodium, potassium, chloride, ionized calcium and magnesium, glucose, lactate, urea
- Others analyses are available or can be developed on request. All clinical pathology results can be interpreted by experienced veterinary pathologists.